Sunday, November 18, 2012

Hiyah guys!

So, I've started this new blog.
BECAUSE.
Talking about work all the time is apparently boring. So I've decided to write about it.

Because it's cool and I want to share it! And the great thing about it being a blog is that people can choose to read it or not.
Besides, it's more fun to type.

By the way, I'm foul and feisty at times, so I say words like poop. And piss.
So you don't have to stay if you don't like naughty words like those.
I mean, I'm a farmer. Born and raised. The barnyard is where I spend most of my days. Chilling, shoveling stuff like poo, running in the dirt when I finished my school...
A poor excuse, but one nonetheless.

Without further ado, I welcome you to my lessthenhumble blog.

You can visit my other blog if you like pictures and spam.
http://elena-10of12.blogspot.ca/
It only has slight amounts of Dairy farm stuff, This blog will be all about that. :D

Thank you so much!

~Elena

4 comments:

  1. *comes home from work covered in poo*

    Hey, I'm home, and and covered in poo!!

    Next day - *same*

    Next &following days - *repeat*

    Well, DUH, It gets BORING...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, there is so much more that happens, Sure I'm covered it the same old stuff, but it's the story about what happened that is cool.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're the coolest farmer I know.

    ReplyDelete