Sunday, February 3, 2013

Feedin' da bullz.

So this is the story all about how I got to feed the bulls instead of the cows, I'd like to take a moment just sit right there, I'll tell you all about how a bull licked me hair. (That actually happened.)

So, the other time ago, (Yes, I'm saying that. Eat it and die, Grammar Nazis! Ahahahaha) I got to feed the bulls.

This is how they usually greet me as I walk by.
The posture and pretend they aren't watching me and snort deeply.

But then, they notice I was going to the feed barrel.


























Then they become a whole other being. 

Imagine this: An almost 2 ton cow dancing around slamming on slates. It's quite intimidating. 



And yes, the one bull also flails his tongue around.

After this wild ordeal and you go put the barrel back, as you walk past the the transformation has happened again.

And they are back to being big fuzzy mean bulls. Although, now that they are used to me and know I don't fear them, they come up and let me scratch them. They even pump they're heads up and down a little to assist in the scratching.
Even though I don't trust them, I do like them. 
Even when the lick me. 




That occurs on an almost daily basis. It happens to all the other workers too, apparently.

Anyways, I'm heading out of this blog now.

Scratch you later bro!

~Elena

1 comment:

  1. I am not a fan of spit. Of any type. Alice licked me the other day... *barf*

    ReplyDelete